Standard Edition (No Fee)
Enables the use of the product (EntityStream Custodian) in a create a single install with a single repository and any number of team members, managed directly in the instance.
You can load any number of records in any number of table (entity) types with any number of purposes (concepts), full data modelling is included and the ability to push data to your designated target system is allowed.
Notes (please read them!)
(1) The product is free for usage in non-supported environments, for support the client should purchase a support plan and they they can upgrade the instance to “Enterprise”. Each production (Enterprise) instance requires a support agreement.
(2) You can run any instance for 30 days (Trial Mode) without intervention, after 30 days, you must return to the Entitystream portal and extend the license for another 30 days – this you can do repeatedly. However to reduce the risk of any downtime the client should purchase a support plan, the instance will automatically shutdown if the Trial is not extended within 1 hour of it expiring.
(3) There is no support – you can submit bugs, we will be sympathetic and fix things, but in no guaranteed order or timescale.
(4) Product must be registered with us before it is operational, this requires you must accept the license agreement and privacy statement.
Standard support is available at £1,000 per installation per year plus sales tax, payable in advance, or £100 per month per instance. This provides 9am-5pm (CET) email/online help desk support.
(1) Any instance is eligible for Standard Support – ie Production, Test, Development – but to get support in a non-production environment you will need to have a support plan for the non-production environment and a production one- ie 2 support plans at this level of support.
(2) It is not valid to apply for a non-production environment support plan without also having a production plan.
(3) Plans have to be applied to an instance using the portal before support can be requested for it, plans are not transferable between instances except at the annual renewal time.
Enhanced support is available at £3,500 per installation per year plus sales tax, payable in advance, or £350 per month. This provides 9am-5pm (CET) email/online help desk support with a dedicated support person to help manage your issues.
(1) Enhanced support also covers one non-production instance for the benefit of identifying production issues prior to a go live/release.
(2) Plans have to be applied to an instance using the portal before support can be requested for it, plans are not transferable between instances except at the annual renewal time.
SLA for Standard Support is 5 working days response, 15 working days resolution for P1 Production bugs only, non P1 bugs are not addressed.
SLA for Enhanced Support is 24 hours response, 5 days resolution for P1 Production Bugs and 15 days for other non P2 Production bugs
P1 production bugs are where the solution is not operational, or data corruption is occurring, all other bugs will be classified as P2 in Production.
P3 Covers all other non production bugs and will always be prioritised after P1 & P2 production bugs, there is no SLA for P3 bugs unless they are covered by a Support License.